1 Hanover Street
Click to enlarge
This contract involved the full Cat ‘A’ Strip out of 3 office floors within this prestigious West London commercial Office, and was carried out in Phases to accommodate the other users of the building. This project involved the following aspects: –
- Strip Out of all timber, carpet, vinyl and ceramic floor coverings
- Strip out of all suspended and MF ceilings including feature bulkheads
- Strip Out of all partition, glass, blockwork and brickwork walls.
- Removal of all services including plumbing, heating, electrics, Air Conditioning and all other plant
- Removal of all fixtures and fittings including teapoints, kitchens, feature cladding and fitted joinery.
- Removal of Raised Access Floors
- Removal of Floor screed in areas to lower floor levels
- Removal of all data and services from floor void.
This project threw up several issues when it came to waste removal due to stipulations that were introduced by the building manager after works had started, but through co-operation between all parties and hard work from all involved the project was completed on time and within budget and with a happy building manager.