Savoy Hill House, Savoy Hill
Click to enlarge
This project was a full strip out of a former Land Of Leather Retail unit with a 3 week programme. The project Involved the following aspects: –
- Strip Out of all floor coverings including vinyl, carpet and timber.
- Strip out of all suspended and MF ceilings
- Strip out of all partition walls, partition features and plasterboard cladding.
- Removal of all electrical, plumbing, mechanical and high level Air Conditioning Equipment
- Removal of all WC and kitchen facilities.
- Removal of large feature staircase
This project was completed 3 days early with various additional works completed during this time too. The site was left clean and tidy ready to be refurbished and we received extremely positive feedback from both our client and the architect which has led to substantial repeat business since.