Tommy Hilfiger Store, Bluewater
Click to enlarge
This was the full strip out of the store within the Bluewater Shopping centre with a 1 week programme and involved the following: –
- Strip Out of all timber flooring
- Strip Out of all fitted joinery and display units.
- Strip out of all ceilings and feature bulkheads
- Strip Out of all services from ceiling void.
- Removal of entire glazed shopfront
This project was completed on time and within budget with some works being carried out at night due to site restrictions. We have since priced and won several projects for this client who commended us on our proactive attitude, Health and safety awareness, environmental approach and general good working practices.